[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Taking Back Dogs...Ed

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <onetxalphab@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 20:37:51 -0600

Amy,
       I have never had a problem taking pups back or rehoming them. Right
now, for me, things have changed SO dramatically. I am no longer in a house
with a yard but a small apt in Dallas.........and DAMN lucky the management
allows me to have Dubya and daughter, Naughty!I still would do everything I
could to help find a new home, but taking them back for me.....can't do. Mo