[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small brag

  • From: tlsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:40:06 -0400

Just wanted to put in a small brag from the weekend.  While everyone else was
up in Canada, we stayed back in the states - but still went to a dog show (or
two).  Our little sable girl, Cresthaven's Pursuit of Perfection, added 2 more
points to her total at the Altoona Kennel Club shows, leaving us in need of
only ONE more!  And her (much) older sister CH Cresthaven's Deja-Vu added
another BOB and BOS.  Thanks to judges Charles Olvis and Mrs. Gammill for the
wins.  Thanks especially  to Jeanne Hamilton for once again trying to tame our
wild children - for some reason Lexi and her older sister Heidi decided they
were BFF's this weekend and were EXTRA wild!    And thank you to both Lexi's
co-owner Madge Kling and to Jamie for allowing himself to get lassoed in to
taking Lexi back in the ring for winner's.

Terri