[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small brag

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 14:50:57 EST

Ok, speaking of having fun with your dogs....
My herding instructor called me this week to request one of my dogs for a PBS
special on herding.  Treasure's Layla V Milo (Fairhope's Pit Boss X
International CH Milo's Here comes Trouble) was requested to be part of the
show.
Layla got her HT after only 4 lessons.  She is amazing.  Anyway, we went to the
"audition" yesterday.  Layla was awesome.  We were at a new venue, with new
dogs
and people.  She didn't care, she just wanted to work her sheep.  Got a call
last night from the instructor.  The producer loved Layla and wants her for
the show.  We tape in Jan and the show will air in the summer.  I'll keep you
posted.
BTW, Layla was up against a gorgeous Blk/red German male, for the GSD role.
Layla was also a second place Senior Futurity bitch this year.  They can do it
all :-)

Laura Thomas
www.treasureranchgsds.com