[ SHOWGSD-L ] Since you asked

  • From: JParker0127@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 06:33:01 EST

In a message dated 3/28/2006 2:14:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I would ask some of you on "Da List" that experienced that  hospitality to
weigh in on this...like I mentioned...lunch was available to  anyone for a $5
donation and free to club members who donated the  food.

I would like to start by saying I love those shows and have always  felt they
were done in such a manner as to include everyone in attendance. I  think
what someone is saying though is that it feels a bit segregated in the  manner
of
the lunch line. If the judges, stewards, Photographers, and announcers  were
all fed first and then club members and all others who wish to partake were
done together it would not feel like the non members where just getting left
overs (not that they are but it may feel that why to them.) This in hopes would
 even things out and also would make people want to show in that show again
and  raise the entries as well as bring more new people into our sport.  JMO

JP