[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Short Croups- finally something educational !!!!

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patrick Green <grnlfgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 18:06:02 -0700

And in danger of saying, Me, too. Me, too!

Since I DO at least skim each and every email, to find this very good post of
substance was a very welcome treat.

Stormy Hope

On Sep 16, 2015, at 6:03 PM, Patrick Green <grnlfgsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Couldn't agree more. Finally a discussion of substance about our dogs.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 5:52 PM, D.E. ARDOIN <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Ms. Strong`s recent post on croups is what this list was designed to
stimulate. Educational post instead of sutle back biting and political
agenda advancement Hope to see more of this type of post. My delete button
might get a rest. D.D. Ardoin

Stormy V. Hope