[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Short Croups- finally something educational !!!!

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'freelist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 19:32:24 -0700

No thanks are needed -- the way you asked your question spurred my response.
Despite no longer showing, breeding or being a member of the GSDCA, a direct
result of a complete lack of faith of where people were dragging this breed
into the worst kind of mediocrity; I do love the breed, and wish for people to
enjoy the exhiliration of seeing and being around amazing athletes filled with
outstanding quality. The breed has been dumbed down to allow the medocre to
shine -- I don't care who tries to push it.. if my goosebumps don't come
naturally -- it's like Charlie Brown's Teacher vocalizing.

I detested the recent past enough flooded onto this breed starting in 2001 to
protest by quitting until some people retire or are put to rest; however, I
hope for the future. It's a balancing act.

Kathaleen