[ SHOWGSD-L ] Seriously....

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 09:11:51 EST

You must be blind, deaf, and living in another Galaxy to even suggest  that I
may be taking Hunte's side, or that I am agreeing with Paul.

To admonish me for using the Lords name in vain.........the Lord I believe
in would have no problem with me stepping in and helping someone who is being
kicked while they are down.  But I think He would have a problem with the
lack of compassion shown lately.

The desire to punish Paul, or any of those who voted YES, that mentality  has
moved from punishing to right down abusive.

How can we attempt to fight ANY cause together when we are spending so much
time destroying each other?

Anger generates a lot of energy. I spent yesterday grooming my dogs  and
helping at an adoption day, and will be going back today.  I find  my energy is
better spent doing something positive.  May I suggest you find  something
positive to do today?

Thanks for all the good wishes towards my old TJ. He is doing  well, the vet
was right on.

Ileana
http://www.aol.com.