[ SHOWGSD-L ] Selling my Car

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:05:05 -0700 (PDT)

 After  reading several different posts through the years from folks who have
all these background checks, questioneers, stipulations, home-visits etc for
puppy buyers have given me a great idea..before I sell my car I am going to
request a Department of motor vehicle print out from the buyer, also I think I
won't sell if there are teen-age drivers in the home, I want to know if they
have a garage or a car-port, will they be doing city or freeway driving?...Will
they be using hand-free cell phones during driving...no sex in the back
seat......what kind of gas will they use...Raw or unleaded...okay what's my
point...well I want my dogs to go to good homes, and I know at least one person
on this list I don't want to have one of my dogs ( but it's now too late, this
person has one...no I won't tell ya who it is)....I don't screen, do background
checks or ask lots of questions, never have never will, sometimes I have taken
dogs back and sometimes I have refused...and please
 don't misunderstand me I have no problem with does who do....but knowing a
little about human behavior, I know folks are going to do what they want to do,
no matter what...and sometimes with all the puppy applications and questions we
drive Ms. puppy buyer right into the hands of Mr. Puppy Miller...I could say
lots more about that but I won't...just a different point of view...but then
again most of my points of view are different....FB