[ SHOWGSD-L ] Selects ten Or was it 7?

  • From: "Shirley Melvin" <shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <GEschette@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 17:57:22 -0600

We are T Boy's owners with our good friend, Jim Cozad and Greg did a superb
job of conditioning and showing our big guy.  Greg, we want you to know how
much we appreciate your hard work and dedication to our handsome boy.  I too
think he should have been there.  He never looked better and has never been
in this great shape.  I also want to thank all who commented that our boy
was really, really nice and thanks for all of you support and applause.
Look for Greg and T Boy next year in Ohio and maybe somewhere at a show near
you.  Oh, I forgot to mention that TBoy is Ch. Marhaven's Solitaire
Traveler, TC.
Shirley & Alan Melvin