[ SHOWGSD-L ] Scared year old GSD in Bladen Cty Shelter, Elizabethtown NC

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:17:20 -0800 (PST)

This is a GASSING shelter folks! Our only foster in NC currently has her hands
full with Cole; a handsome bi color boy who is going to require HW treatment.
Tristan was picked up with a chow; the chow had killed some chickens. It is
unclear if Tristan is as guilty. He is malnourished and in desperate need of
some TLC.
LHSH will pay for his neuter and vaccinations, but we have no place to put him.
If you have a spare run or corner and could consider giving poor Tristan a
second chance, please contact us asap!!!!
I have photos.
Dawn

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven