[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sad National

  • From: Louis Christina <lourogsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 19:58:37 GMT

Lee I didn't disrespect you I don't know why you did me. Obviously your email
indicates you have a bad temper and a hot head. I am sorry to see that. I was
making a statement that there is a better way to try and rectify any problem
and complaining or running away is not the answer. You are right I have not
done much as far as committees for the PC but I am not doing all the
complaining on the list. I am the President of the German Shepherd Dog Club of
San Antonio and I work hard for our Club to keep things going and to increase
our membership. As far as the PC I do vote for National judges and for the
Candidates for the Board. I do my best to vote wisely. Lee sorry to see you
quit and wish you the best. _________Regards ____Louie