[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STRANGE DOG PRODUCT

  • From: "Michel Ebertin" <michel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:58:29 -0700

I haven't tried it myself but a recently Vet told me to take any of my
personal T-shirt and put is on the dog that is frightened by thunder and
that this would create a calm atmosphere.  I will do that the next time we
are at our place in CO, during the summer, as we get a lot of thunder storms
and one of my dogs is absolutely petrified by them.
              Michel