[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ST LOUIS / Canadian Nationals

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 22:45:36 +0000 (UTC)

Here's what you're missing .... If many can  not get to the national
easily,like most folks for the next three years , many will not get to see
those other dogs anyway... At least folks can get to their own regional
National!  If ya do what you've always done you will get what you've always
got!  Sometimes that's a good thing.  Sometimes it's not. next year I won't
have any ideas or opinions on club business cuz I'll be an Ex member. Ed
Hill
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App