[ SHOWGSD-L (no subject)

  • From: "Claire Drosdick" <avionkennels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:31:33 -0700

 OK Evan, time to let the moths out of the wallet.  Men NEVER shop, thus the
sticker shock.   My husband goes shopping twice a year, Christmas Eve and
Mother's Day, although he has even been shirking on that lately by getting
our daughter to do the dirty work.  My daughter knows how to do it, "one for
Mom, one for me, one for Mom, one for me.." (whose Day is it anyway!). To
relate this to dogs, she is also the one who decided that "her" dog, Avion
Paris , my Rollins daughter, needs a Coach collar!  (yes, they make them and
they are really nice!).   Tedi deserves better! Coach is a good value, but
itis not a classic.  Personally, I am a Louis Vuitton fan, but Prada, Gucci,
and Chanel are right up there (also might cost your way to the National!).
Beware of fakes; I hear the trademark police are getting ugly in Paris,
London, NY, and other big cities and you could end up with a ticket for
buying one.    They tell me that some fashionistas are even doing time
sharesof their bags (like trading prom dresses, remember ladies?)!   Claire
at Avion