[ SHOWGSD-L ] RE: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: hold on to your hats.......

  • From: "David Fritsche"<d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:50:52 -0700

It might work on some adorable Foo FOO dogs that you just
look at and brush...<G>

Carolyn

Dear Nameless Judge:

I was so impressed with your kind offer to relieve our club
of its responsibilities of maintaining our breed standard.
This kind gesture will alleviate the toil and stress placed
on generations of breeders who have given their time,
talents and lives to perpetuating our wonderful breed and
its standard.

This will also eliminate the need  and expense of our annual
elections of those we entrust to serve as out breed club
board of directors. This will be a great cost savings to us
and we will be able to do so many other things with our time
and money.

May I suggest, while you are at it, that the US Constitution
might also benefit from your all wise re-write and just
might eliminate the need for the entire congress, as well as
those crazy people who want to be president. And, by the
way, God might enjoy a good long vacation while you're at
it.

Thanks again for your help.
We really do appreciate it.

The Nameless GSD breeder, and 'bored' member

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.4.5
http://www.iolo.com