[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: hold on to your hats.......

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:23:17 -0700

That's just all we need........someone that judges Pugs to tell us what we need
to change in our standard to fit what THEY think is a clearer interpretation.
.We don't need assistance with interpretation.
Don't they know that a Breed Club can monitor it's own Breed Standard ??
We'll get locked into exact speciic inches in heighth, length and coat length
and eye color and body depth and have to throw out some wonderful dogs
because of some vague variation.
I don't think this works on a working Breed like ours that performs such a
variety of work with a variety of coat lengths, sizes, hocks, eye color,
etc......

It might work on some adorable Foo FOO dogs that you just look at and
brush...<G>

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com