[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SH-GSD-L ] Re: Genetic Markers in the Breeding Pool

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zlrockenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 22:54:39 -0500

    Are you speaking of the days when Esbilac (milk replacer) was said
to cause cataracts?  That warning, I believe, was removed from the
product when it was found that the "cataracts" weren't really cataracts
at all, but an image that masqueraded as a cataract--or are you speaking
of some other milk replacer.  The warnings about Esbilac were over 25
years ago, I believe.....and I haven't heard of any others.  Please
enlighten us.............
    Peggy