[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SH-GSD-L ] Re: Genetic Markers in the Breeding Pool

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 00:38:49 EST

Since this is a closed list, I meant to add that anyone wanting their   dog's
DM-Free information included on a page, would need to say so.    Otherwise,
if it is just posted to the list, it is for list members only.

In a message dated 1/7/2007 10:17:59 P.M. Mountain Standard Time:
What I  will suggest, is how about everyone who has a dog that has tested
free of the  DM Marker, post the dog to the list?   We can start a list, much
like the ones for long coats and black factored, that we can  share.   If there
are enough, either they could be on a page on  the list site, or I could
probably put it on a web page for reference (I  have way more space than I'm
using,
lol) - listing name (with titles), gender,  sire, dam, owners and an email
address for questions about the dog.  If  the dog or bitch has a web page, that
can be included.

Janice  Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds
_http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/_ (http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/)

"If  our dogs were smarter, they could tell us what they were
thinking. If we  were smarter, they wouldn't need to."