[ SHOWGSD-L ] SHERRE MOSES

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:00:14 -0500

She should be a doggy saint.

She brought a dog from Westminster to Boca Raton, Fl for me to pick up, for the
sake of rescuing this dog from certain death.

He is 15 months, has had no real training till about 6 weeks ago when Becky
Dickson worked with him for a while. She had him for about 4 of the next 5
weeks, till Sherre took him for this last week.

This dog has never been told NO and is not a soft dog by any stretch of the
imagination.  For Sherre to take him on, for such a short time, with all the
inherent danger of an 80 lb dog with no training makes her top rate in my book.

I cannot thank either Becky for the work she did with this dog or Sherre for
transporting him to me enough.  This is the other side of dog showing, being
family…..

Thank you all for reading this.