[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SELCH & Can Ch Monte Alban UDT

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:30:19 -0700

I have a question, then an opinion.

I'm not addressing this to anyone in particular, and we are all entitled to
our opinions. Read this knowing that I dearly love my dogs.

If you didn't know who this dog was, would it make a difference?

I feel we can learn something from studying the bone structure of the German
shepherd.

When my dogs die, I know they, their souls, their essence, whatever you call
it, have moved on to a better place - their body is just a shell, and just
as some people donate their bodies to science, I see nothing wrong with
respectfully using our canine friends for the betterment of the breed's
future.

I certainly don't expect most to agree with me, but I felt it necessary to
present another opinion.
:) It doesn't make me a bad person. :)

Cyndy

Cyndy Davis
www.texasdogs.com
Callian German Shepherds

i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
Join Now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline