[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SELCH & Can Ch Monte Alban UDT

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 10:42:17 -0400

HAHA...I never can get it right!   I called them Spencer in a post the
other day, and somebody emailed me and said "no, no, no...that was his
first name...
    I THOUGHT I had it right but after that post thought oooo, I goofed
again!   Finally i checked Monte's page on the GSD Reviewed...and you
are right...
(and I was, originally, too).........their last name WAS Spencer.
    Peggy