[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rumor Control Central The Top Ten

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:36:21 EDT

There have been so many rumors going around, that it seemed like a good  time
to let everyone know the real story, at least as it was told to me as to  the
top ten rumors going around.

1.  There will be no Annual Meeting.
The Annual meeting will be held on Thursday with everyone being polite,
laughing a lot, bored with all the awards, and cheerful with each other. Those
attending will be tired, happy and shuffle off at the end of the evening ready
for more great show the next day.

2.  The election will be called off.
The election will be certified, there will be sufficient votes to show a
normal turn-out, and the results will be announced. We will have a new board,
judges decided for next years, and half the people will be happy with the
results.  The new board will try to solve the problem for next year of the
Canadian votes.

3.  Ed will judge in a full dress and make-up to judge the  Specials.
Ed will be wearing formal wear, but appropriate for his age and gender. He
has suffered some hair loss  however, but will do a great job anyway.

4.  Lew will be wearing a side arm, and carry a bandoleer of  ammunition at
all time.
This is not true. Lew will be smiling for the entire show, give a laugh and
a hand to everyone he sees, and we will be proud to have him as our  President.

5.  Gary will try to sneak a rope and sword into the show, and pick  some
choice people to demonstrate on.
Gary is going to welcome us all to the show, be working so hard he won't
have time to talk to many of us, but those he talks to will be treated with his

wisdom and kind words.

6.   LanaLee will be giving the Seminar and tell us all she knows  about
German shepherds.
She will never tell us all she knows, but what she does tell will be more
than most of us knew anyway.

7.   Evan will be writing nasty posts on the Blog about all the  people who
have done him wrong and that he hates.
Since there is no one Evan hates, and since he respects everyone who has
done him wrong, since they were probably right, he will be posting whatever he
thinks, but it will not be nasty to anyone.

8.  The National will be glum, hostile, and very quiet due to all the  anger.
The National will be great fun. Everyone will be laughing, shouting,
cheering and having a great time. The excitement will grow each day and by
Saturday
all thoughts of past problems or harsh words will be forgotten as the
greatest animals in the country enter the ring.

9.  Helen Fisher and Rita Sandell will not be at the National
This is true, and a great sadness for us all. But, we have to remember them
at home, and make sure they are with us next year.

10.  All the drinks on Tuesday night at the welcome party will be  drugged
with downers to keep thing calm.
True or not, there is going to be a rip roaring time in Colorado. We will  be
there, we will have a great time. We will great and meet friends, and we will
 be what we expect normal German shepherd people to be, like our dogs.
Friendly,  strong willed, ready to help our fellow man, and the greatest group
in
the  world.

Is the phrase Normal German shepherd people and contradiction?

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/