[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Royal Canin Good Food?

  • From: "Charmaine" <dezign@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:48:30 -0800

I use the Royal Canin food that is called "Sensible Choice". It is a bit more
pricey but you cannot ask for better quality. I use the Sensible Choice puppy
food by Royal Canin (Lamb & Rice) as well as the Sensible Choice Adult Chicken
& Rice. They have several different types of food in this line. They have a
Senior, a performance (higher protein) and several others too. Lamb & Rice,
Chicken & Rice and the specially formulated venues of the GSD food and other
formula's (small breed, etc). Which I am none too crazy about nor are my dogs.
IMO the Sensible Choice is probably one of their better dog foods. Especially
for those who do not want to deal with irritable stomach problems or skin
problems. No corn in this stuff. It's great! You may be able to contact them
for a free sample of coupons.
Just my 2 cents,
Charmaine
PimaLan GSD By Dezign