[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Riverside Friday- night at the fights! (POLL)

  • From: Denise Fox <foxhavengs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:48:10 -0400

Am I missing something? Where on the list did it say the issue was caused
because the handler did not win? If it is there then I am sorry to write this
but if not this is how things get spun out of control and rumors are started.
Reading the e-mails on this subject there have only been a couple of responses
from people that were actually there and they are being limited on what they
are writing which I think is smart and there are a lot of e-mails from people
giving their JMO on a subject they don't even know the whole truth about. I
think the subject should be closed. If this  issue should go to the AKC let
the people involved do what's right, not the list.
Denise
From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
To: sheppiefan@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Riverside Friday- night at the fights! (POLL)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:38:40 EDT

I think it should be reported to the AKC. What do you all think?? Ileana
****************************************************** I am so glad that
there was no PHYSICAL fighting. It only takes one incident and person to
ruinit for all! Poor Sportsmanship! Will this be reported to the AKC?
Dawn Bonome

See what's free at AOL.com[1].

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the iâ??m Initiative now.
Itâ??sfree.[2]

--- Links ---
1 http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503
2 http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2755??PS=47575
>POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original
uthor and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any
ind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of
heShowgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
ERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
ORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
ROSECUTED.

ike puzzles? Play free games & earn great prizes. Play Clink now.[1]
--- Links ---
  1 http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2731??PS=47575
OST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
re permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the
MANNER

AOL at AOL.com.