[ SHOWGSD-L ] Riverside Friday- night at the fights! (POLL)

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, sheppiefan@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:50:30 EDT

In a message dated 6/11/07 6:20:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

I  think it should be reported to the AKC.  What do you all   think??

There should be nothing to report. It was a private (if a bit profane)
conversation where both parties were encourage to pleasure themselves with
themselves.  It was not during a show, not on the show grounds, and had
nothing to
do with the AKC, the club or our breed.

As adults we can engage in a bit of strong conversation without running to
Daddy, or in this case Big Brother, to solve a non-problem.

I know both of these men, and highly respect them both. They are true
believers of our breed, and have always reflected well on this sport. Let's not
 get
carried away for a moment of strong emotions, and let's laugh at it, as they
will on reflection.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/