[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Review

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: lollark@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:04:22 EDT

_Lollark@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Lollark@xxxxxxx)  writes:
So...I'm enjoying the comments and concerns about the review, its quality,
its timeliness etc and having never seen one, I am not inclined to add to the
discussion of the probable problems (although it does smell like a management
issue).  ANYWAY, since I just submitted my GSDCA membership application on
August 23 does that mean that I'll get my first copy of the review in
approximately November?  What do you think?
Karen Lollar
Karen,

You will have to wait that long <G>

Gail Hardcastle processed your membership application "lickety split"  and
added your name to the list of members that will receive the  August Review.
In
the mean time, right now I am preparing your welcome  packet and you will
receive this in the next few days (provided Hurricane  Ophelia does not get on
my
way).  This membership packet will include  a welcoming letter (with your new
membership number), a sample copy of the GS  Review and a copy of the
membership handbook/roster.  Welcome !!!!!   And, thanks for supporting the
German
Shepherd Dog Club of America.

Dania Karloff
GSDCA Membership Committee