[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Response from Kent Williams

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: LinronsKnl@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:36:16 EDT

Yes, please do since he has responded to you at least. I have received
nothing from him.  Personally I think that is an insulting response  to our
collective intelligence. No one dumps a pregnant dog due to  deliver at any
minute in
a pound - for her own good. That is malarky. He  had to have a decent place
to put her to have those pups. he could have put her  in a boarding facility -
a nice one - if the situation were that desperate and  paid the freaking bill.
Liar. liar. Liar !!!!
He should be nailed and any future political aspirations blown out of the
water before this is laid to rest.

he's little better than The 'artist' bastard that starved that poor animal
to death.

I just wish we could get our hands on that one. i can't think of a demise
too horrible to not be justified for him.
lynda

Falkrigia  Shepherds ....Gene Workman / Lynda Bragg-Workman
_www.falkrigiashepherds.com_ (http://www.falkrigiashepherds.com/)
_www.thecraftywoodchuck.com_ (http://www.thecraftywoodchuck.com/)

Last  Hope, Safe Haven German Shepherd Rescue Coordination-BOD
_www.LastHopeSafeHaven.com_ (http://www.lasthopesafehaven.com/)
Old  Fella Burke County Animal Rescue - Training Director
_http://oldfella.org/_ (http://oldfella.org/)

In a message dated 4/3/2008 4:13:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
LinronsKnl@xxxxxxx writes:

I  received the following in response to my email  to Senator  Williams.
Wonder what he means by "for her own   safety"?
Guess I'll have to email him again.
Linda  Butler

"Growing up on the family farm, I developed  a love  and respect for animals
at
a very young age that has stayed with  me  throughout my life.  As a result I
have adopted four dogs during   my life, all of whom have been attended to and
provided for with the  utmost  care.  My German Shepherd was given to the
local shelter  for her own  safety, with the knowledge that I would reclaim
her  if
no one else  did.   Any suggestion to the contrary is a  complete and  utter
falsehood."
Kent Williams
Senate  District  30

**************Planning your summer road trip?  Check out AOL Travel Guides.

POST  is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org