[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Respect For Judges

  • From: Randy Hamm <gsd4meee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:11:58 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe we should just all stand there like robots!!!!!!!!!! Boy wouldn't that be
fun. You can have fun say HI to people and still be honest<G>
I'm not showing dogs or judging to be a robot.
Sometimes we win and sometimes not. Seems like some people want to take all the
fun out of it. There's already enough work involved especially for the clubs.
My last word on this

Randy Hamm
President GSDCO
One of the homes of
7 time BIS winner
CH VONHAMM BEDKAR LEATHER AND LACE (STEVIE)
And BISS winner
CH VONHAMM BEDKAR SHE'S ALL MINE (MINE)