[ SHOWGSD-L ] Relief Supplies to Greg's

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <GEschette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 13:56:38 -0700

Just got your post about not sending at this time.  I am so sorry for the
things you are being made to endure.  I do have a box of items per your list
and had planed to send them UPS.  From California, it will take about 5 days so
please let us know when it will be safe, bearing in mind the  travel time.  Our
prayers and thoughts are with you.
Helen Franklin