[ SHOWGSD-L ] sending things to Greg & Linda

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:12:13 -0400

Naturally, I have relayed Greg's request for boxes to some of my friends
in other breeds, the people who I can depend on to help.  After reading
today's mail, I've asked them to hold off mailing the packages until
after the weekend, so that if Greg comes up with another place to send
the packages, I can tell them...otherwise they will send the packages to
the Eschette's home for arrival during next week (if all goes well).
    Somebody warn Greg, please, that he won't know the names of all the
people who send things (if they really do it, as they've told me they
will)...but the stuff will be good.  Meredith Johnson-snyder was going
shopping for things to send today, and some of my friends in other
breeds, too.  I have a box started here (dang, all those nice things I
just bought and haven't unwrapped yet) and am planning on sending it
next week.
       Peggy