[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Registration/Spay /neuter.

  • From: BNBGSDS@xxxxxx
  • To: solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 05:41:21 EST

In a message dated 1/18/05 8:31:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< LTD Registration IS NOT enough! >>
   The Limited only prevents them and their progeny from being shown in
AKC(conf) it does not mean they can't/won't be bred and the puppies sold as
unregistered and yes there is a market for unregistered pets I've seen a couple
of
ads for them at $250. How many times have we been told by buyers that they
didn't care about papers? To keep puppies past 4-6 months until they can be
spayed/neutered isn't something most us want to do. Most people want the
puppies at
the cute cuddly 8-10 week age.  Like I said before when this topic was brought
up if AKC will allow me to do it and if it's legal my next litter will be sold
on spay/neuter contracts and I will withhold registration papers until my
wishes are met. AKC requires you to give(if the papers aren't back yet)a bill
of
sale with names and numbers of the sire and dam so that doesn't solve a damned
thing. This has been a pet peeve I retract that a bitch of mine for years.
 Bob Neiman