[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Registered GSDs

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TISHW@xxxxxxx" <TISHW@xxxxxxx>, "vicki.roye@xxxxxxxxx" <vicki.roye@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:07:27 -0800 (PST)

I agree that this is very important.  I belong to the German Shepherd Dog Club
of Minneapolis/St. Paul.  We have several levels of obedience classes.  We also
have a great S.T.A.R. Puppy Class!  Four of the pet puppies from my November
litter are in the current class.  Two of the owners have applied to join our
regional club.  I hope the others will as well.  They all receive applications
to both the regional club and the PC in their puppy packs.  All four of these
owners plan to move the puppies into our basic obedience class.  The puppy
class is great for me as a breeder.  It means that I can go to the club once a
week and watch the puppies and their owners develop their relationship.  I
think these classes are part of the reason that our club is so successful.  If
sure is crowded in there every Friday night with conformation, obedience, and
the puppy classes all going on at the same time!  I love having to wade through
German Shepherds!
 Needless to say, it is also great for the dogs!

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com
Home of Multiple Group Winner  GCH RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie) HSAs
RN BN
Group Winner Ch. RiverRock's Straight From The Heart HSAsd
and the new kid RiverRock's One Fine Day