[ SHOWGSD-L ] Reflections of another Christmas

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 23:54:33 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: <ELG440@xxxxxxx> ( snipped )
>I often reflect this time of year. I wonder why I am still here while so many
>of
>my friends have passed on>>>> I wonder what > next  year will bring, what
is under the tree, and who put the ram in the ramalama  ding dong? > >
Not that there is anything wrong with that.> > Evan
Probably the same guy that still tilts at a few windmills each year.  <G>

As always Evan has brought his "humor" to defuse another "discussion" that
I just got on line to clear off my computer.
It's Christmas Eve....a wonderful long day today and like Evan I remember so
many we have lost in the GSD World and so many we personally have lost in
our 'other life'......we went to two funerals this week and one 2 weeks ago
and missed Mary Stoll's.   Life is precious!!
Hopefully we will all be Blessed with another Christmas and another day with
our loved ones and friends tomorrow.... and truly appreciate what a gift each
day is.......I hope and pray that we all remember those we have lost and
appreciate those we still have, in friends, family, loved ones and loved
dogs......

I may not be politically correct to many but.... MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone
and may you have a truly BLESSED coming year.

Frank & Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx