[ SHOWGSD-L ] Reflections of a damaged mind

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 02:02:54 EST

I often reflect this time of the year. I wonder why I am still here while  so
many of my friends have passed on ahead of me? I wonder why the years go so
fast, and what I did all year to make it to another Christmas? I wonder why
some  people feel that only they know how to care for their dogs, and why they
find it  necessary to attack others who do not agree with them?  I wonder what
next  year will bring, what is under the tree, and who put the ram in the
ramalama  ding dong?  I wonder how we can half house guests in a home so small
have  to go outside to change my mind?

Tedi, my brother in law and I just got back from seeing Harry Potter. (I
have an unusual interest in magic).  I only worked half day today, and came
home
to play with some dogs.  Tomorrow Jenn and Allen, Twyla, Ken and Ruth,  (my
in laws who are here from Michigan) will be together to share a turkey, talk
about some stuff, and play with some dogs.

We have a Newffie here with us in the smallest of houses, and Joker is
standing next to me with his head on my arm, staring into my eyes, asking me to

stop typing and play with him.
It is Christmas eve, a time to reflect, to give thanks, and to remember  how
important we are to each other.  We can and do disagree, but in the end  we
share the love of a fantastic breed, and the need to protect it in the years
ahead.

I wish for everyone a happy season, and never mind politically correct, may
you all have a Merry Christmas, and return next year to do the same.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together