[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Red Book?...or a big Red BS Commercial?

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Lealynn@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:41:39 -0400

Liz, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you and the rest of the Red
Book Committee for all the hard work and dedication that goes into producing
such a wonderful tool for new and experienced breeders alike.  THANK YOU!  BIG
TIME!

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam