[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Really?

  • From: "Ileana" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "inquestgsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 10:47:20 -0400

If I understand correctly, this was an open letter to a group of people, not
private. It goes to show how long this has been going on

Wonder if long time breeders who have been upholding the standard can get a
price reduction in their membership.

By the way, the cost of the Review for a year is $36. So those $35 membership
actually cost the club money.

Unbelievable.

Ileana

Sent from my iPhone