[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Really?

  • From: "Molly Snider" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 09:22:13 -0400 (EDT)

Really doesn't even come close on this one.
Seduction and prostitution of the standard does.

So why not just throw out all the faults....how many people might join
then???????

Molly
Trillia GSD's since 1972     (guess that puts me in the offended old guard!!)
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life Member CKC
bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx