[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Raven update

  • From: "Barbara Allen" <BarMarGSD@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lonnagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:12:27 -0400

Lonna,
So sorry to hear about your bitch.  Many years ago I had a bitch that had a
fibrocarcinoma on the underside of her jaw.  I initially thought it was some
sort of insect bite but several months later it started growing so I knew it
wasn't an insect bite.
Things I wish I knew when my  bitch had this cancer.  Eliminate plant based
carbohydrates from the diet as they turn to starch which turns to sugar which
feeds cancer cells.  Use a good immune supportive vitamin supplement that is
not loaded with plant based carbohydrates.  you might want to check out the
Berte's Immune Blend at www.b-naturals.com .  B-Naturals is straight forward in
telling you exactly what is in their product and don't use fillers like so many
of the so called good supplements.  Another supplement to use with cancer dogs
is Omega 3 fatty acids that is found in fish or salmon oil.  (use the capsules
because the liquids are not as stable since they oxidize very easily.)  Your
bitch should be getting 1,000 mg per every 10 lbs. of body weight rather than a
"maintenance" dose which is 1,000mg per 20-30 lbs. of body weight.

Hope this info helps

Barb
It is time for "WE THE PEOPLE" to take back America
www.naturalcanines.com