[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RESCUE!!!!!!!

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:57:33 -0400

It wasn't the shelter that treated her in this fashion... it was GSD
RESCUE... one supposedly supported by the Breed Club.  Welcome to the world
of "rescue"... I get this attitude on a daily basis.  I strongly suggest
that the Breed club sever ALL ties with this outfit immediately!

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
The essence of Government is power; and power, lodged as it must be in human
hands, will ever be liable to abuse. ? James Madison
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.