[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Questions for GSDCA candidates?

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:55:07 -0700

THE POINT IS IT IS CLUB BUSINESS.  the point is ruth, if you are not a
member of one of the lists...and PLEASE tell me how being a member of ANY
list makes you a better BOD candidate, I would love to hear it.   It is
decided by the membership ONLY
It is being put out on venues that some candidates are not members, or have
no involvement with.  Also why is the Gsd designs list or whatever , the
venue for this?  It is an obscure site , at best.    It is not a members
only list...and hard to find and esoteric.
If someone's personal site is ok, they HEY put it on OUR site, we'd love to.
or how about PICK ONE...anyones' site???
Please...BOD , elected by MEMBERS....if you want to ask questions or ask for
bios , great..DO IT ON THE PARENT CLUB SITE...MEMBERS ONLY.
Or how about we aire our stuff to the worldwide audience....easy to do...if
you want a venue that is EASILY used by all
Come on....let's do it, yes??????????????????  I can do it in abouit five
seconds....now THAT is accesibility, that is an audience.
Kathy