[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Questions for GSDCA candidates?

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 00:47:17 EDT

i assume that i am the "some people" here so i can only answer for  myself.
 first, i appreciate information - from ALL sources.  second,  i do not nor
will i ever understand the quashing of information when, in  reality, all
those who choose to have access DO have access.  third, i  don't think a site
with just short of 68,000 hits can be considered "obscure" in  the oh so
small pond microcosm of the world that we GSD fanciers call  home;  if it is,
most personal web sites would probably fall short of even  obscurity.
fourth, if a candidate feels he or she should "campaign" via a  personal web
site, that is his/her choice.  fifth, these are CANDIDATES for  volunteer positi
ons in a NFP organization; global security is not at stake  here.

i never said i was "calling out candidates" for anything at any time.   i
simply asked why more candidates had not made their opinions, plans, desires
known,  i happen to know all those running and will make my own decision(s)
 as to how i cast my votes, decisions based upon knowledge and history.  if
 i didn't know those running, if i were a relative newbie to this game, i
would  want all the input i could get in order to make informed decisions.
as far  as "club business" is concerned, i don't hear any official word from
the  club protesting candidates posting information.

good grief, all this for asking, "why only three"?  no wonder there is  so
much dissension in the club and so few want to run for the  board.
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 8/24/2009 9:29:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I  furthermore, wold like to know why some people are calling out
candidates
as to their lack of  answers...

_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)