[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question-Group Wins and More

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 01:31:56 GMT

Linda said it better than I did.
BOB doesn't stop the others from getting GCH points, but, it will make majors
(at minor shows) harder for GCH candidates.
Our goal with Harley is to end up in the top 5 for an invitation to
Westminster.  He already is an automatic invitee to Eukanuba in December.  He
retires in 2011.  Hopefully, his last, serious appearance as a Special, will be
at the Garden.  Fingers crossed.

Paula, 62 days and counting

Home of Best in Show, Best in Specialty Show, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual
Title Award Recipient, AKC JAM/AOE, International and American Champion, Grand
Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC
#64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid), DNA tested clear of the long-coat
factor.  #1 Male German Shepherd Dog in the Country, #4 German Shepherd Dog in
the Country, as of 6/30/10 (Canine Chronicles)    First male German Shepherd
Dog Grand Champion.