[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question for the PC re: those who are not re-newing the...

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 03:12:07 +0000 (UTC)

Carolyn,

So nice to see an outstanding POSITIVE post by someone that is actually
competing in the show ring and at the National.

Ann
www.edangsd.com

  From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx

  Page 53 P&P
  ROM Plaques, Awards and Stipulations for GSDCA non  members our current
policy requires all recipients
  of GSDCA awards be  a member of the GSDCA, including but not limited to ROM
AOE, Dual Title Awards
   and any pins or certificates of achievement.

  Diane  Silver-Strasser

  In a message dated 8/25/2010 7:53:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
  pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

  So, if a  non-member's dog goes Select at the National, is the Rosette
withheld and the  dog not listed in
  the Review with the other Select winners, and can that  non-member use the
GSDCA "title" Select in their
  advertising and on the dog's  pedigree?  I have never seen a list of Select
winners where there was a  place
  missing.  If the GV's owner(s) are not GSDCA members, do
  they just  say BOB or BOS, but not GV or GVx?  Do they still get the Von
Stephanitz  trophy?

Ann
www.edangsd.com
Home of AOE Sel Ex Ch Gilley,Sel Ex Ch Maxwell,Sel Ch Kobe and Sel Ch MmmMmm
Good, #1 dam Muggles, Breeder-owner 0f 72 champions and 19 ROMs.
Proud receipient of Lloyd Brackett Award