[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question - Which Dog Is Closest to the Standard?

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:03:10 -0400

Oh my.  Molly went on and named two more I loved...Reaction and Ciera......
and others named Alvin and Leroy Brown -- ,
and I have always been nuts about Emily's Soot (mama to my Chianti--actually
why I have Chianti)....
        and therein lies the danger.......I think instead of naming just the
dogs we thought were closest to the standard, many of us named the dogs that
thrilled our hearts....
heaven knows there have been many of those for most of us!!!
      Peggy (who also loves sables)