[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question - Which Dog Is Closest to the Standard?

  • From: "pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 03:07:48 GMT

I remember her ads:  Rosemary is for Remembrance.  But, for a bitch, I think
Mystique was darned near perfect.

The dog I first fell in love with, who was what I thought a picture of the
Standard at the time, a GV Lance son, Ch. Salnchar's Brinn v Liebestraum, CD.
Winners Dog at the c. 1971 National.  (I am a bit prejudiced, as I put the CD
on him)

The two double GV's that I have been fortunate to get up close and personal
with, who epitomize the Standard, IMHO.....Mike and Scoop.
What very impressive boys they are.

Again, JMHO.

Paula, 98 days and counting

From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 22:26:32 EDT
Subject: Re: Question - Which Dog Is Closest to the Standard?

I've always loved GVX Ch Rosemary Of Tucker Hill Rosemary.

Denise  Groenewald

Click here to find the perfect picture with our powerful photo search features.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/Ioyw6i4s80aKyCAExeqgpEg2YjU2NJrEkd9hkaEG5tcYXBR81xPJF8/