[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Umbilica Hernia

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gldnrudy@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:50:09 EST

In a message dated 11/15/2005 7:33:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I ALWAYS  have puppies examined by my vet - no shots - I can do them myself -
but if  you didn't see the hernia, nor realize that he did not have any
testicles  descended, then perhaps you should do the same - have puppies
examined by  your vet before you let them go.

Iza  Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com