[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Prize Money for British Columbia Specialty Shows

  • From: "Ona Steffensen" <ona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 07:30:36 -0800

Hi All - someone enquired as to the amount of money we offer - here it is.

Just so everyone knows the prize money breakdown is as follows:

Sunday Only

$500.00 Best of Breed

$300.00 Best of Opposite Sex

$300.00 Best Puppy

$100.00 Winners Male, Winners Female, Reserve Male, Reserve Female

$100.00 Highest scoring Dog In each Trial

$100.00 High Combined GSD in Trials

Plus numerous other prizes and this year Eukanuba Dog Food.

Hello All!  Please note the following dates, and we hope you will be able to
join us.  Premium list will soon be ready and you should be able to download
it after March 15th at www.goto-enter.com  and also pay via Visa,
MasterCard, etc.

June 2, 2007

Western Division Futurity/Maturity

Judge:  Terry Cochran

June 2, 2007

GSDC of Canada Specialty Show

Judge:  Lisa Haus

June 2, 2007

2 All breed obedience trials

Judge:  Margaret Chandler

June 3, 2007

BCGSDC Specialty Show

Judge:  Jamie Walker

June 3, 2007

2 All Breed Obedience Trials

Judge:  Roland Belanger

Cash prizes offered for the BCGSD Club Specialty Show on Sunday.

Other prizes offered as well, plus dog food sponsored by Eukanuba.

Ona Steffensen

Brookswood Shepherds

K9 Connections

www.brookswoodshepherds.com