[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National/Donna/Linda

  • From: "Bob Van Winkle" <rmvw1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:11:49 GMT

Bravo Ladies,
I also had the misfortune to attend last year National.
Never in my 35 years in the breed have I witnessed such a display of
arrogance. Never in the history of this breed I dare say has any =

judge have the effrontery to excuse 80% of a Specials class in one =

cut. Never, I say has it been done so quickly.  It was an outrage to =

the entire fancy. Even the  winners were taken aback. And many told =

me so personally.
I have seen many of our greatest judges officiate.
 NONE has ever thought he or she were so knowledge, so insightful as =

to treat a specials class in such a manner. It goes without saying =

that many times we see dogs come in the ring looking like stars only =

to fall by the wayside because of poor structure or conditioning. How =

many of us have seen dogs come in not looking so hot to be the winner =

at the end of the class.
As a judge myself I know it is her ring.  But it is OUR breed.
Instead of attacking people Helen, you should apologize to the entire =

fancy.
SHAME ON YOU.

Regards,
Bob Van Winkle
Vanderwerth Shepherds

 =

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=3D198954&u=3Dhttp://www.usatoday.com/news/f=
ront.htm?csp=3D24