[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: President's Message to the GSDCA

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:39:51 -0800 (PST)

  The bad public part was all the grief she took for the Review.  If she had
admitted to the problem, no one would ever have spoken poorly of her.  She gave
the appearance that she was just not doing what she was expected to do.

  Now that she has finally told those who need to know what is going on, she
gets the very postivie concern and sympathy she deserves.  She should have
spoken up much sooner.  It would have saved an awful lot of bad feelings that
people are now going to feel very guilty about and for a long time.

  But no one new she was fighting a disability that was taking over.

  Some of us are too prideful and are more hurt as a result.

  Some of us make no bones about being short handed within ourselves and are
willing to accept any assistance we can get.

  I personally wish she had said something much sooner, even a white lie to
give allowance for what was happening.

  But now that the perverbal cat is out of the bag, she can relax, something
that should have happened a long time ago.

  My prayer include her and many others.
  Sheila

LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx wrote:
  In a message dated 1/28/2006 11:24:45 AM Central Standard Time,
abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
That's okay Fred, we still haven't received....members for over 25 years and
email published in membership roster. So tragic and sad for Gail to have this
so public. Ken and Patty
There were a little over 2400 emails sent out so surely some will get sooner
than some.

Lee Brown

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training