[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Prayers needed for Paul Root

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:33:56 -0400

Are you serious?  You can't be serious?

Replying to a "newbie" and telling her she can unsubscribe herself from the
list and then saying you are tired of hearing newbies say they are disgusted is
not the way to get your point across to a new person and could absolutely be
offensive to them.

I can't say this enough.  We want new people!  We love new people!  The
future of our breed counts on attracting and KEEPING new people.  We should
all embrace them, educate them (nicely) and most of all ENCOURAGE THEM!

Jeff Pyle